Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2022

New Home A2 card



Hi Tea Timers!

How are you enjoying the new release? I had a blast making the samples and I can't wait to share all my projects with you! 

Today I'm taking you through how I made this New Home A2 card.


For my background I used the Sweet Summer and Joyful Winter paper pads. They are super versatile and work in many combinations. I went for the wood effect for the wall paper and a stripy one for the floor. I mounted the pattern paper on an A2 card base, leaving a thin white border all around.

Next, I stamped the couch, lamp and window from Home is where the heart is stamp set and coloured them in. I used the matching dies to cut them and added some white highlights. I added them to my card base using foam tape.

For the sentiment I used the New Home Sentiment Die and cut the shadow in white card stock. For the sentiment I used a yellow cardstock and die cut it 3 times. I glued them together and then used the negative from the sentiment die to help me glue them on the shadow in the right places. 

I glued the sentiment at the top of the card and used a white gel pen to add some extra details.

I hope you like today's card and I can't wait to see what you create with the new release. If you've not had a chance to get your hands on any of the new products yet there's still time and I also have a 10% discount code - T4TMIKI10.

Until next week!

Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like