Pages

Monday 16 May 2022

Memorykeeping in a travelnotebook.

Hello creative friends,
I just love all the stamps and how versitile they are.
I have used different stamps and combined them in making this page documenting my family of origin.
I made this travelnotebook using some scrapbook paper and the goal is to fill it with memories from the past.

The word loved is not in the stamp set, but I used the word love and added the d to make the word loved.

The & sign is a metal die, I added some ink to the die and used it as a template and made some embroidery for extra textures.

I really hope you like this project and that I have inspired you to use and combine all those amazing stamps.

Lots of love
Suzanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like