Pages

Thursday 26 May 2022

Trifold Tag Card with Amanda

 
Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda back with another fun project showcasing the NEW RELEASE!  This card is a unique card because it's a trifold tag card.  It's super easy to make, but looks quite impressive!

1.  Trim a piece of cardstock to 10.5″ x 4″. 
2.  Score at 3.5″ and 7″ and fold into a “Z”.
3.  Make some tags for each panel. 
Trim 2 pieces of cardstock to 3.25″ x 5″ and 1 piece to 3.25″ x 6″. Trim off the corners of each piece of cardstock to create a tag and add a hole punch in the center. 
4.  Decorate your tags however you like.

For this first tag, I've used the Tiled Wall Stencil, the new Cloud Dies, and the new Hey There Critters Stamp Set to create an adorable scene with the bunny holding a sunflower.


For this tag, I've used the the same Hey There Critters Stamp Set along with the new Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. For my background, I used some Foil Transfer Gel Duo with the new Pawsome Prints Stencil and some gold foil.

For my final tag, I've used the Flirty Flowers Stencil for my background and the Hey There Stamp Set.  I also used the Tiger Stripes Stencil behind my mini pocket.





That's it!  Easy peasy and JUST SO CUUUUTEE!!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like