Pages

Sunday 22 May 2022

Let's hang out

Good afternoon Teatimers,

Who fancies hanging out and chillin on this lovely Sunday afternoon?

I love this adorable image from the Purfect Day stamp and die set and just had to team it with the 'let's hang out' sentiment.


To start I coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cat - CG020, CG050, CG070

Branch - E300, E170, BR1

Leaves - GY4, GY2, GY43 

Sky - MG020,  BG1103

To create the background I used the Pawsome Prints 6x6 Stencil with Salty Ocean distress ink and cut the panel.our using the A2 Layering Dies. I added 2 strips of paper and a strip of black card  across the panel before matting onto a slightly larger piece of black card.

I used the polaroid frame die from the Memory Keeping Essential Dies and created my little scene within the frame. The clouds and sun are from the Hey There Critters stamp and die set.

I die cut the Hey sentiment twice from white card and once from black to give dimension and stamped the 'let's hang out' directly onto the frame. 

I added the frame to the front of the panel at a jaunty angle and finally added the panel to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide.

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like