Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2022

You had me at MEOW....!!

 Hey tea timers...

It's DT Ashlee here today. I hope you are all well and getting in lots of crafty time!!

I am so excited because I got my crafty parcel this week with the new T4T goodies and I couldn't wait to get crafty with them so guess what I've got to share with you today.... 

A new release card, YIPPPEE!!

To create my card I started with a white cardstock base, placed the Pawesome prints stencil over the top and inked the whole stencil using Distress oxide ink Hickory Smoke creating a super cute grey paw print background....


I used the You had me at Meow sentiment die for my focal sentiment. I first die cut the shadow layer from grey cardstock and then the letters from black cardstock before adhering together with Bearly arts liquid glue. I added foam tape behind the whole sentiment and adhered it to my paw print card base.


I coloured up a kitty, some plants and books from the Purrfect day stamp set and cut them out using the co-ordinating dies. These were coloured using a mix of Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and Couture creations alcohol markers. I love trying out different pens for my colouring!! I added the images around the sentiment and finished it all off with some pretty sequins for a touch of bling.


I hope you like this card, I am looking forward to sharing lots more using the new release...

To the craft room I go!!

Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like