Pages

Sunday 29 May 2022

Hello, you make me smile

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

I'm here today saying hello with these cute critters from the Hey There Critters stamp and die set.

This set is perfect for creating sweet little scenes and they go perfectly with the Stitched Window Cover Die.

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cat - Y030, GY6, Y1, Y2, YR33

Rabbit - RG110, RG120, RG150

Mouse - GY173, WG050, WG01, WG3

Balloon - G420, G440, G360

Sun - Y030, Y050, Y1

Sunflower  - Y1, Y2, YR260, YR5, E300, BR1


To create the background I took the Flirty Flowers Stencil and distress ink in Salty Ocean to create a pretty sky. I cut 2 pieces of card using the grass die from the Landscape Edges Dies and added colour with distress inks in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.

I cut the Cover die out twice from white card and added the grass strips behind the bottom windows before adhering to the sky background.

I added the critters to create my scene and added the sweet sun and fluffy clouds in the top sections.

I finished off by stamping the hello from the stamp set and adding a sentiment strip from the Brighter Days Sentiments

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10 % off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like