Pages

Friday 6 May 2022

Interactive Ice Cream Truck Fun

 


Hello, everyone! DT Annalisa here sharing an interactive slimline scene that I created using several slimline dies and stamp sets from Time For Tea Designs

I die-cut two slimline panels from white cardstock using the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies. On one, I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide (onto a cloud stencil) onto the other, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover and Rustic Wilderness. I added white splatter to both panels and Rustic Wilderness splatter to the green one. I also ink blended Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide onto some white card stock and added white splatter.

I then die-cut the green panel using the grass die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and the grey piece of cardstock using the road die in the same set. 

I glued the road die-cut onto some white cardstock that I cut out using scissors to the same shape. I then added the dashed road sections into the road die-cut. Next, I used the dies from the Pull Tab Dies to cut the grass section for the interactive element of the card and then glued down the road on top of the grass. 

For detailed instructions on how to assemble the interactive element, check out the video over on the T4T YouTube channel.


I stamped, coloured (with Copics and added white gel pen accents) and die cut all of the critters, houses, etc. and glued them down to the card. I used the stamp sets: Cool Critters (and coordinating dies), Sweet Village and Fairy Garden (and coordinating dies). 

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment and adhered it with liquid glue to finish the card.


Thank you so much for checking out my blog post. Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like