Pages

Saturday 21 May 2022

Meow You Doing!

 Hi everyone it's DT member Natalie here with another sweet kitty card. I just couldn't resist colouring them up again they are just so fun! I teamed the kitties with the new Pawsome Dies and Pawsome Rainbows Paper Pad

I began by cutting out a base out of white card by using the Imperial size Layering Dies and then taking the Pawsome Dies, I randomly cut out paw prints around the card. I used the biggest one at the bottom and got smaller as I went up as I thought it was more aesthetically pleasing. This was then popped over the top of a sheet of the Pawsome Rainbow Papers using foam tape to add a bit of depth. 
The cats I stamped from the Puurfect Day and the Hey There Critters Stamp and Die Sets. I used Mememto Tuxedo Black ink to stamp and coloured them up with COPIC markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Using some black and white Gelly Roll pens I also added some finishing touches on their noses and cheeks and adhered them onto the card. 
For the sentiment I white heat embossed onto black card and cut them out into strips and laid one next to each kitty. Then just popped it all onto my card base and that was my card all finished up. 
I hope you like the finished result you can find all the items in the Time for Tea Shop and if you want to purchase anything there you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like