Pages

Monday 9 May 2022

DIY Frames with Circle of Love Nesting dies

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Today I am going to detail how I created my own Frame using the Circle of Love Nesting dies. I love creating frames using shapes as it allows you to create multiple scenes in one card and use multiple sentiments (if you find yourself unable to decide which one to use.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the following Copic Markers to color my images: RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, Y11, Y13, Y15, V01, V04, V06, B00, B01, B02, YG21, YG23.

I then diecut the images out and put them to the side. I cut out 2 card panels using the rectangle die that came with the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Die. I took one of the panels and placed my images where I wanted them to go.


I took the circle die and placed it where I wanted the circle die to cut.



I made sure to make marks using a pencil that way I can remember where I wanted the cuts to go.


This is how my frame looked once I die cut all three areas out.


I then stamped my sentiments directly onto the frame.


I took my second panel and blended Chipped Sapphire, Salvaged Patina and Mustard seed with a cloud stencil. I cut out 2 hills and grass using the Landscape Edges and blended them with Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness.



I placed the frame over the second panel and glued down my landscape pieces. I then glued the frame directly onto the panel. For the images, I used foam adhesive so that they popped out.



I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy tutorial. If you have any other shaped dies, you can easily create frames using them as well. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 to save on your next purchase in the shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like