Pages

Monday 30 May 2022

I Love You with Cloud Dies

 Hello Everyone, I am excited to be back on the blog today to share super simple but super sweet card that features the new Cloud Dies. I wanted to create a lovely scene where these two critters are up in the clouds having a wonderful chat. 


Sets used:



I first cut out a card panel using the biggest die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Die set. I then blended Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry.

I then cut out the cloud dies from white cardstock a few times. 


I the stamped out the images and used E000, E00, E01, E11, E13 Copic Markers to color them. I die cut them out and set it to the side. I heat embossed the two sentiments on red cardstock and trimmed them down.

I took the clouds and decided on how I wanted to arrange them. For any portion of the clouds that I trimmed off, I used it on the opposite side of the card.


Once I had the clouds in place, I used foam adhesive to adhere the images on the clouds. I then used liquid adhesive for the sentiments to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed this super simple and easy card. Have an amazing day and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 for savings on your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like