Pages

Thursday 5 May 2022

Masculine Hooray Hamsters

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  Are you ready for the weekend??  Me too!  
Hopefully this blog post will help you pass some time as we wait for the weekend to begin!

Today, I am sharing a masculine card with you!  Masculine cards are always a struggle, in my book!  I love the color palette of this card, which I think helps to create a manly look, while still being absolutely adorbs!




To create this card, I started by coloring my background with Copic markers.

Then, I stamped my cute images from the Hooray Hamsters stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies. I used liquid glue and 3D foam squares to attach my stamped images onto my card front.


I just love all their cute accessories!  Don't you?!  Creating this masculine card was super fun!  I hope you enjoyed this post!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like