Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2022

A scrap layout in my planner

 Goodmorning time timers!

Suzanne here, and I’m so happy to share my first project!

I have made a page in my happy planner using the Keepin it real collection from pink fresh studio for this page.


I have also made a process video of this page, I really hope you enjoy the video, you van watch it here:


I started with my background, using distress oxide and also made some splatters. Then I distressed al my papers so I get an extra layer.

X

I used the Alpha outline stamp to make a bold title and that made the page really come together.


I really hope you like the page and I can’t see what you will create!
Lots of love Suzanne





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like