Pages

Monday 16 May 2022

Paw Print Slimline Frame with Pawsome Dies

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday! I am ecstatic to take part in my very first release with Time for Tea. If you've seen the new items in the shop AND the amazing projects so far from the Design Team, you already know that every single product is a must have!

In my last blog, I created my own frame using just a circle die. Today I am back using the same technique, but this time with a slimline panel and the new Pawsome die set.


Products Used:

I first cut out two slimline panels from white cardstock using the largest die from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Die set. I then took the largest and medium paw print dies from the new Pawsome Dies set and eyeballed where I wanted it to go. 



I decided on having the large paw go in the middle and the middle sized paw on either side of the large print. I decided to go with a simple blend on the paw print panel so not to take away from the pattern. I blended Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Cracked Pistachio and Mowed Lawn.



For the second slimline panel, I first blended Tattered Rose onto it. I then took the new Pawsome Prints stencil and blended Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick. I then stamped and diecut the three cats from the Purrfect Day and Kitty Capers die set, along with the image of the book and cactus.


I used the following Copic Markers to color the images:

  • Cats: YR00, YR12, YR14, YR16
  • Cactus: YG21, YG23
  • Book: R20, R22
  • Tree branch and leaves: E11, E13, YG11, YG13


To assemble the card, I used foam tape to adhere the paw panel to the back panel. I heat embossed the sentiments onto pink cardstock and trimmed them down. I then used foam adhesive squares to adhere the cats inside each paw print.

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and will use this technique to create your own slimline frames as well. Make sure to check out the rest of the release and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings. I hope you have an amazing day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like