Pages

Thursday 12 May 2022

Picture Perfect Pals!

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  I hope your week is going great so far!  I'm excited to share this picture perfect card with you today!

I've used the Tiled Wall Stencil in a bit of an unconventional way to create a fun background!  I love how it looks like a painted brick wall!  To create this wall, I used some Memo tape to mask off sections and blended 4 different ink colors.

For my cute pals, I stamped the Cafe Critters and colored them with Copic markers.


I stamped my sentiments with Clear Glue Ink on black cardstock, applied white embossing powder, and then heat embossed with my heat tool.

I die cut my images and sentiments.


I cut out some polaroid dies and then placed vellum behind them.  I propped up my polaroids with 3D foam strips and then glued my stamped images to the vellum.


Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!  I hope you enjoyed this card!


Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like