Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Video: Movie Night & Popping Popcorn Card

Hi, Friends! Lauren here and I'm back with a new video tutorial on YouTube! This month I using some of my favorite new products from the latest release. Can you spot the Popping Popcorn Stencil, Movie Night Stamps with Coordinating Dies, Stitched Window Cover Die and the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies?

In today's video I will share with you how I created my background and share how I laid out my design. There is a lot of layering in this card, but you can easily remove some layers by gluing elements of this card with glue rather than foam adhesive.

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Movie Night Stamp and Die Collection

Movie Night Clear Stamp Set

Movie Night Coordinating Die Set

Stitched Window Cover Die

Hey, Hello, Hi Dies

Popping Popcorn 6 x6" Stencil

Thanks for joining me today and see you next month!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like