Pages

Friday 27 May 2022

Hey, Hello, Hi Rainbow

Happy Friday, everyone. DT Annalisa here sharing a bright and welcoming card featuring the new Hey, Hello, Hi Dies and the Flirty Flowers Stencil from Time For Tea Designs. I love these extra-large sentiment dies.

I used several Distress Oxide inks (Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet) on the flirty Flowers Stencil using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I removed the stencil and lightly blended the same colours over the entire panel in the appropriate sections so the cardstock wasn't stark white.


I glued the largest border die from the A2 Nesting Frame Dies to the card to frame the stencilled card stock. I then placed this panel onto an A2 card base. 

I ink blended white card stock with Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade and die-cut out 'hey.' I blended the same colours onto vellum and then die-cut the shadow. I followed this same process for the other words and their shadows, using Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade for 'hello' and Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet for 'hi.' I added some white gel pen accents to the letters.


I glued down each word and their shadow die pieces, to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like