Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Let's have coffee shaker card

 Hello Tea Timers!


Welcome back to the blog. We're all super excited for you to see the new release but until then I have a new shaker card to share with you.

To start with, I used the Sweet Summer Paper Pad and cut one of the designs to an A2 card size. I then used the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Die and cut the frame from white cardstock. I glued a sheet of vellum on the back of it and added some thin foam tape all around. I then selected some gems and added them to my vellum window, securing it with the A2 card panel I cut at the start. Using the same paper pad I chose a summery design and cut it using the side of one of the dies in the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Die to give the impression of a Coffee shop front. I then used some foam tape to adhere it at the top of my shaker. 

Next, I stamped and coloured the critters from the Cafe Critters stamp set. I used the matching dies to cut them out, added some white highlights and added them to the shaker using some foam tape. For the sentiment, I used the Coffee word die and die cut it 3 times from pink cardstock and once more from white cardstock. I glued the pink ones together and added the white word at the back, slightly off-set. I then stamped and embossed the let's have sentiment and glued both sentiments at the top of the card. 

It's been super sunny here in London lately so I just felt like creating a summery scene. I hope you like it and stay tuned for the new release this Friday! Don't forget, you can use my discount code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order (yes, that includes the new release!)


Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like