Pages

Friday 13 May 2022

A Colourful Hello

 
DT Annalisa here, hello and welcome to another fantastic new release from Time For Tea Designs! It is a HUGE one full of adorable goodies. Today, I am featuring the new Gorgeous Gingham Rainbow Paper Pad. To complement this I used elements from four of the new stamp sets and one of the new die sets.


I die-cut some white card stock using the Stitched Slimline Slopes Dies and adhered it to a card base. I then die-cut sections of the slopes using different pieces of the Gorgeous Gingham Rainbow Paper Pad and used liquid glue to place them in the appropriate areas of the die.


I die-cut the table, shelf and window in the Purrfect Day Scene Builder Die set from white card stock and coloured them with Copics. I used the Pawsome Rainbows Paper Pad for the window curtains. I adhered these to the card base using a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.


I stamped elements from three new stamp sets: Kitty Capers, Purrfect Day and Home Is Where The Heart Is. I coloured them with Copics, added white gel pen highlights and then used their coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment is from the Let's Chat stamp set. I stamped this using Versafine black several times to get a crisp impression and then used its' coordinating die to cut it out.


To finish the card, I adhered the stamped elements to the card using a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post today. I hope you enjoy the new release as much as I do!

Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like