Pages

Thursday 19 May 2022

Die-cutting with Vellum and the Flirty Flowers Cover Plate

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  How is your week going so far?!  It's almost the weekend, finally!  I'm excited to share this card I made using some products from the BRAND NEW RELEASE!

Have you also been drooling over all the cuteness in the new release?  I can't even stand how many adorable critters there are!!

For this card that I'm sharing today, I'm using the Let's Chat Stamp Set, the Flirty Flowers Cover Die, and the Stitched Window Cover Die.
So... let's hop right in!
First, I'm going to die cut my Flirty Flowers Cover Die on iridescent vellum.  I am also going to cut my Stitched Window Cover Die on white cardstock.

On a plain piece of white cardstock, I am going to roughly blend Blue Moon Color Hive Ink onto it.
Now, I'm ready to stamp and color my images from the Let's Chat Stamp Set!  I'm using Copic markers to color my images and the coordinating dies to cut them out.

The final step is to assemble the card!  I'm first using liquid glue to adhere my vellum to the back of the windows die cut.  Then, I'm propping that combo up with 3D foam strips.  I'm using 3D foam squares to prop up my stamped images and sentiments.  For the finishing touch, I'm adding some yellow gems with liquid glue.



That's it!  Easy peasy and JUST SO CUUUUTEE!!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like