Pages

Thursday 16 June 2022

Congrats Smarty Cat!

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda back with another fun project using items from the NEW RELEASE!  

Today, I'm sharing this Congrats card I made altering the Stitched Window Cover Die.  Don't you just love when a die is versatile and can be used many ways?!

For this card, I needed 2 larger windows instead of 1 large window and 4 smaller windows.  I simply cut out the small strip dividing 2 of the smaller windows!
I've also grabbed my favorite Tiled Wall Stencil to create my background.


The images I have stamped are from the Purrfect Day Stamp Set. I've colored them with Copic markers and will die cut them using the coordinating dies!


To create dimension, I've propped up my window frame with 3D foam tape.  I've also propped up my images and sentiments with 3D foam squares.



That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like