Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2022

Video: Sentiment Die Shaker Card

Hi, Friends! Lauren here and I'm back with a new video tutorial on YouTube! One of my favorite ways to use the new large sentiment dies is as a shaker window. In today's video, we're going to create a fun, stenciled background, die cut it with a sentiment die and then turn that panel into a large shaker. Of course we'll have some cute stamped images to bring some fun to the card - especially the inside!

If shaker cards are not your favorite, or maybe you don't have all of the supplies, this can be easily made into a regular panel card. Just glue the die cut panel to your card base instead of popping it up to be a shaker!

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Thanks for joining me today and see you next month!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like