Pages

Thursday 23 June 2022

Interactive Shaker Card

 

Hello friends!  It's Amanda back with another fun project using items from the NEWEST RELEASE!  

Today, I'm sharing how I have created this interactive shaker card!
First, I'm starting with a piece of teal cardstock cut down to 4" x 5.25".  Next, I'm going to blend All That Jazz Ink through the Flirty Flowers Stencil.  Once I've removed the stencil, I'm also going to blend the ink on the edges.

For my shaker, I'm going to cut a few circles.  I'm layering 2 circles to create a circle border out of a lighter yellow.  I'm also cutting out an orange circle and using the Tiger Stripes Stencil on it.  Lastly, I'm cutting a piece of acetate with the larger circle.

I'm stamping out my images from the Hey There Critters Stamp Set and the "hello" sentiment from the Let's Chat Stamp Set.  I've also grabbed another sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards.  I'm coloring my images with Copic markers and then will die cut them with the coordinating dies.

Now, I'm ready to assemble my shaker element using 3D foam tape and some sequins.

Once my shaker is ready, I'm going to wrap some twine around my card front and then adhere my shaker, stamped images, and sentiments to my card front using 3D foam squares.

Now, I can attach my card front to an A2 sized card base!




That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like