Pages

Monday 6 June 2022

You're a REEL Star!

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday! Today, I am going to showcase the new Movie Star Stencil and pair it with the Movie Night Stamp and Die set. These sets are some of my favorites from the new release as I absolutely adore the theater seats and the cute critters.


Sets Used:


I first cut out my card panel using the largest die from the Autumn Scene set. I then took the Movie Star stencil and blended Embossing Ink over the stencil. I then poured white embossing powder over the panel and heat embossed it. I blended Chipped Sapphire and Faded Jeans over the embossed stars.


I then stamped out my images and used the following Copic markers to color them:
  • Cat: C00, C02, C04, C06
  • Bunny: E00, E31, E33, E35, E37
  • Sloth: W00, W02, W04, W06, E01, E11
  • Chairs: N04, N06, N08, R24, R27, R29

I cut out the images using the coordinating dies. I used liquid adhesive and foam tape to adhere my images onto the panel. I finished the card by heating embossing the sentiment onto pink cardstock and adhered it with liquid adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial on the movie theater scene. All sets used are available in the shop and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 for some extra savings. Have a fantastic day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like