Pages

Thursday 9 June 2022

Welcome to Your New Home!

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda back with another fun project showcasing the NEW RELEASE!  Plus, today I'm sharing TWO easy tricks for elevating your cards!

Tip 1:  Create Layers
1. Start with a card base that is 5.5"x8.5" and fold it in half.
2. Trim a piece of colored cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and adhere it to your card base.
3.  For your card front, trim a piece of cardstock to 3.75"x5"

Tip 2: Use Vibrant Colors
When creating your layers, keep your card base white.
Use a bright cardstock for your next layer.
Use a complementary vibrant color for your card front.
This will help your focal images stand out and give you a polished look!

For this card, I've combined some stamps from the Home is Where the Heart Is Stamp Set and the Movie Night Stamp Set.


I've also grabbed my favorite Tiled Wall Stencil to create my background using Flamingo Color Hive Ink.


I've layered some yellow cardstock behind my cardfront and then adhered that to my card base.  I've attached my stamped and die cut images to my card front using 3D foam squares.






That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like