Pages

Saturday 18 June 2022



Happy Saturday Teatimer’s it's DT member Natalie here, have you have had a good week? It’s been so hot here in the UK this week so it had to be a bright sunny card for today's blog post. 
I used the Hey There Critters Stamp and Die set to create this fun scene at the park and combined it with the new Cloud Dies and the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. I began by cutting out the largest of the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies to cut out my base and inked it up with some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink to create my sky. I cut out another rectangle the same size and cut out some grass using the Landscape Edge Standalone Die. Then inking it up with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides. As you can see below I also added some splatters of mowed lawn and added some tiny pink dots using a gelly roll pen.

 

For the clouds I used the new Cloud Dies, I love how fun they look. I cut mine out of white card and then layered it over velum for a softer feel. I had to trim these with my scissors but it was easy to do.


The cute critters are all coloured up with copic markers and finished up with some white and black gelly roll to add some final details. I added pops of colour too with the balloons and little bees. I managed to loose the little dot off the I in the mess of my desk too. Please tell me its not just me lol! So I used a little bee for that and I think it was a happy accident! 
I love how bright and colourful it turned out. You can find all the products in the Time for Tea Shop and get 10% off any orders using code T4TNATALIE10. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like