Pages

Friday 3 June 2022

Mew Are Pawsome Shaker

 


Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here haring a pawsome rainbow shaker card. I love how the large paw opening lets the beautiful patterned paper shine through.

I used the A2 Layering dies to cut out a 5 1/2 inch by 4 1/4 inch piece of the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad and adhered this with a tape runner to an A2 card base.



I used the same die set to cut a 4 3/4 inch by 3 1/2 inch piece of heavy white cardstock that I cut again with the large paw print from the Pawsome Dies. I cut a 4 7/8 inch by 3 5/8 inch piece of black card stock (and removed the inside) to frame the paw print paper.

I stamped die cut the critters and other elements from the following sets: Kitty Capers and  Coordinating Die set, Purrfect Day and Coordinating Die set Hey There Critters, and Coordinating Die set. I used my Copic markers to colour the images and added some white gelly roll accents.


I heat embossed the 'mew are pawsome' sentiment using VersaMark and white embossing powder (Alabaster ultra fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe) and an embossing heat gun. I then die cut 'text with the coordinating die.

I used liquid glue to adhere the stamped and coloured elements to the white paw print panel. I cut and glued some acetate to the back of it the paw panel and added some doubled-up foam tape. I took some clear sequins from my stash, placed them in the center of the card and stuck down the paw panel on top.

I glued down the sentiment using liquid glue to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like