Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2022

How To Create A Cute Scene For Cards

Hi DT Vic here today and I’m sharing a video Tutorial. I often get asked how I create my scenes for my cards and I thought it would be fun to show you.





Products Used: 

I knew I wanted to create a sweet scene using the Purrfect Day Stamp & Dies the cats in this set are so sweet. I also really love the little plants so I popped them at the bottom of my card to make it look like the cats are laying in a big window. 

I used my copics to colour in the images and using the coordinating dies I die cut them out. 


I then used some black card and white embossing powder for my sentiment. I show you in my video how this was all out together.


I hope you find the video tutorial helpful and it will hopefully help you out if your stuck creating a scene for your card. Don’t forget you can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout this includes the brand new release!

Thank you so much for popping by!
Vic x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like