Pages

Friday 24 June 2022

Kitty Hugs

 
Hello and happy Friday! DT Annalisa here. For my weekly project, I am sharing a kitty hugs card using some items from the new release and some older ones. It is always good to use crafting supplies you haven't shown some love to in a while.

I did some ink blending over the heart inserts of the Heart Grid Masking stencil with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxides and my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added some white splatter with a paintbrush and some white acrylic paint. I trimmed the panel down to 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches and glued it down to a card base of the same size.


I ink blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide onto white cardstock and then used the Hugs Stitched Sentiment Die. I cut the outline of the die into some vellum paper and then used liquid glue to adhere the letters to it.

I stamped, coloured (with Copics), die-cut elements from the Kitty CapersPurrfect Day and Home Is Where The Heart Is stamp sets. The small heart stamp is from Hogs & Kisses, the heart die cuts are the pieces that were die-cut out of the Flirty Flowers Cover Die. I coloured some of them in BG10. I used the Cloud Dies on some vellum paper. 


To assemble the card, I used a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for some added dimension. I finished up the card with some Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like