Pages

Thursday 30 June 2022

Let's stay in and watch MOVIES!

 


Hello friends!  It's Amanda back to share a bright and happy card with you today!  I love creating cheery cards that make people smile!  I hope this card puts a smile on your face today! :)

Let me share how I put this card together!
First, I'm going to cut a piece of white cardstock down to 3.75" x 5.5".  I'm using Catherine Pooler's Flirty Fuchsia ink to cover the entire panel.  Then, using the Pawsome Prints Stencil, I'm going to add even more ink to create a subtle, monotone background. 

I'm layering my panel onto a piece of black and white patterned paper cut to 4.25" x 5.5".


Next, I'm going to stamp and color my cuties from the Movie Night Stamp Set.  I've stamped them with Maker Forte reMarkable Eclipse Black Ink and then I'm coloring them with Copic markers.  Next, I'm going to die cut the images out with the coordinating die set.


The last step is to adhere my stamped images and sentiments to the front panel with 3D foam squares.  I'm also adding some gems with liquid glue.



That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like