Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Hello....I miss you!!

 Hey tea timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I have a new card to share using a bunch of the new release products!! 

Here are the products I used for my card :

- Let's chat stamp and die collection 

- Retro phone builder die 

- Flirty flowers cover die 

- Hey, Hello, Hi die


For this card I was inspired by a tiny little toy phone that I had as a kid that now belongs to my kiddos (You can see it slightly there in my photo props hehe) and when I seen it in the toy box I knew I totally needed to make a card in those colours with the awesome retro phone die!!



To create this card I first started by die cutting the cover die from a really light grey coloured card and then backing with black cardstock. I then die cut all my pieces for the retro phone, assembled it and adhered to the card base with foam tape...


I die cut the hello sentiment from black and yellow and then added that to the top of the card also with foam tape giving it all nice layers of dimension. Using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder I heat embossed a sub sentiment from the Let's chat stamp set, fussy cut around it and adhered that onto the phone!

The card needed a little cutie so I stamped, coloured and die cut the bunny and popped him right near the phone ready to make his phone call....

To complete the card a touch of sequins to match the yellow and red.


I hope you enjoy this new card, I had a blast making it and I can't wait to play some more with the T4T new release!! 

Hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like