Pages

Sunday 5 June 2022

Hit the pawse button

Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I'm sharing this sweet birthday card using this adorable kitty from the Kitty Capers stamp and die set. I just had to create a cute little scene with the kitty talking time out to look at the beautiful butterfly. Sometimes you just have to hit the pause button and relax, if you can't do that on your birthday when can you?

To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Sun - 

Kitty- 

Butterfly - 

To create the background, I used the Wide Stitched Frame Dies and cut out the largest die from white card. Taping the middle section back in place I added distress inks in Mermaid Lagoon Mowed Lawn to create a little outdoor scene.

I added the images to the panel some flat with glue and some on foam pads for dimension. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the scene and finished off with a few clear sequins.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10 % off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like