Pages

Sunday 26 June 2022

Hello, lets hang out!

Good afternoon Teatimers,

I'm back with another Hello card today. This little cutie has been making a call as he just wants to hang out with his bestie!

To start I stamped my images from the Lets Chat stamp set and coloured using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bear - E280, YR30, E440

Telephone - RV260, RV270, R12 - CG020, CG050, NG03, CG070,  NG06, NG07 

To create my background I cut the Flirty Flowers Cover Plate from white card and backed with pink to show through the cut outs. This was then matted onto a slightly larger panel of black card.

I die cut the Hello from the Hey, Hello, Hi Die set twice from white card and once from black stacking together for dimension. I then cut the backing die from vellum to just give it that lift away from the background. The Lets hang out sentiment is from the Brighter Days Sentiments.

I added my sentime about a 3rd of the way down on the panel and placed my cute little phone and adorable Bear underneath, finishing off with a few enamel dots.

The whole panel was added to a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like