Pages

Monday 13 June 2022

Love Is... Sharing Your Popcorn

Welcome back to the blog everyone and Happy Monday! I am showcasing the new Popping Popcorn Stencil and utilizing it to create a fun and cute date night card.


This is a very quick and easy card and I used the following products:


I first wanted to create my popcorn bag so I could measure where I wanted to blend my bundle of popcorn. To create the bag, I took a square piece of yardstick and cut it diagonally on either side. I then took a zigzag die that I had in my stash and cut off the top portion. I drew lines with a finalizer and used R21, R22, R24 to color the bag. 




I then cut out my card panel using the largest die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate die set. I then took the popcorn bag and placed it near the bottom of the card. I used a pencil to mark where the bag was going to be so I could start working on my bundle of popcorn. I took the Popping Popcorn stencil and blended Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard seed and blended the popcorn, having them overlap each other. I then decided to blend the same colors with the stencil above and around the bundle so it looks like the popcorn is falling.



I took the finalizer and decided to outline a few of the popcorn to make them pop. I then took the Hello die from the Hey, Hello, Hi die set and cut it out from teal yardstick. I decided to heat emboss the sentiment onto pink cardstock to have it stand out a bit. 



The last element I wanted to add to the card are the little tickets that I stamped out from the Movie Night set onto some bright blue cardstock. I die cut them out using the coordinating dies and placed them around the card.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and love the Popping Popcorn stencil as much as I do. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 for some savings on your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like