Pages

Thursday 2 June 2022

Hello - I'm only a phone call away A2 card


Hi Tea Timers! Welcome back to the blog! It’s Miki here and today I have an extra cute card to share with you. 


To start with, I used the A2 stitched hearts die and cut it from kraft cardstock. This adds some cute details to any background. I then glued it on a top folding A2 card base.


Next, I used the retro phone builder die. I cut the different elements in 3 colours: red, beige and black. I assembled it and glued it on top of the card panel. I don’t know the exact names of the cardstock that I used as I got it in a Mixed A4 Card Pack from Limetree Crafts.


Next, I stamped the two critters from the Let’s chat stamp set and coloured them in. I used the matching dies to cut them out and added some white highlights for extra details. I then used foam tape to position them on the card.


For the sentiments I used the Hello word die from the Hey, Hello, Hi Die set. I cut the sentiment in the same beige cardstock I used on the phone and the shadow in the same red. Using the same colours makes the design look more cohesive. I glued the layers together and positioned the sentiment at the top of the card. I then embossed one of the sentiments in the Let’s chat stamp set and used the matching die to cut it out. I added this with foam tape just underneath my die cut sentiment.


That finishes my card for today. I hope you like it! Remember, T4TMIKI10 gives you 10% off your order in store.


Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like