Pages

Thursday 2 June 2022

Cloudy Slimline Hey There Critters


Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda back with another fun project showcasing the NEW RELEASE!
For this card, I've combined the new Cloud Dies and the new Hey There Critters Stamp Set to create a purple-y fantastic slimline card!

I've first started by creating my purple sky by blending Vegas Strip, Blueberry Cheesecake and Sugar Plum inks.  Then, I spritz it with some water and add some flicks of white acrylic paint mixed with water.

Next, I've stamped and colored my Hey There Critters with Copic markers.  I've cut out a few of the Cloud Dies and adhered them around my background with 3D foam squares, trimming off the edges of the larger clouds.


Once I've cut my stamped images and sentiments out with the coordinating dies, I've adhered them to my card front using 3D foam squares.  I've doubled up on the foam squares so that my cute critters have even more dimension than the clouds.






That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like