Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Life without you would be a cat-astrophe


Hi Tea Timers! 

Welcome back to the blog! It's DT Miki here and I'm back with a funny card for you today. 

To start with, I used distress oxides to create my background. I took an A2 card panel and masked off a portion at the bottom. I then ink blended the top in Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber and Scattered Straw. I used some water to add splatters to it for extra interest. I then ink blended the masked portion at the bottom in Pumice Stone and glued the panel on an A2 card base.

When my background was fully dry I took a sentiment from the Kitty Capers stamp set and embossed it in white. 

Next, I used the Purrfect Day Scene Builder dies and cut some of the elements. I used a dark brown cardstock for the wooden pieces and kraft cardstock for the legs and used a marker to add a bit of shading. I glued them on my background.

I then stamped the kitties, cactus and milk bottle from the Kitty Capers stamp set and coloured them in. I used the matching dies to cut them out and added some white highlights for more detail. I arranged them on my card to make it into a funny scene and glued them down with foam tape. 

I love this stamp set, there's so many possibilities for creating scenes or even CAS cards! I hope you like it too and if you order something from the website remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order.

Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like