Pages

Friday 17 June 2022

Welcome To Your New Home

 

Hello and happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. Moving has got to be one of the most stressful things to do. This card is for someone who has just moved to help bring them joy after a long day of unpacking.

To start, I ink blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Ink to an A6 (4 1/8 inch by 5 13/16 inch) card base through the Flirty Flowers Stencil with my aqua Beautiful Blender Brush. I removed the stencil and lightly blended the ink left on my brush on the card base to avoid stark white areas. I then added some ink splatter. 


Next, I die-cut the Stitched Window Cover Die (Sized to fit an A6 EU-sized card base) and glued it to the stencilled card base. I stamped the critters and elements from the Home Is Where The Heart Is Clear Stamp Set and used the coordinating dies. I also stamped the kitty with a coffee from the Café Critters and die-cut her with the coordinating dies. I coloured everything with Copic markers and added white Gelly Roll Pen accents.


I stamped the sentiment in the top right-hand square using Versafine Onyx Black and then used liquid glue or 3D foam tape to adhere the elements to the card to finish it up.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like