Pages

Friday 10 June 2022

Just Called to Say Meow

 

Hello and happy Friday tea-timers! DT Annalisa here sharing a cute kitty card featuring the Retro Phone Builder Dies and the You Had Me At Meow Sentiment Dies. You could colour this giant retro phone in different Distress Oxide or Ink colours or even use patterned paper for a variety of cards.

For the background, I used my Aqua Beautiful Blender Brush to apply some Speckled Egg Distress Oxide to the Tiger Stripes 6 x6" Stencil to a 5 1/2 inch by 4 1/4 panel of Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. I then sprayed Shimmer Spray in Silver Sparkle onto this panel and set it aside to dry. I also ink blended Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide onto a 1 1/4 inch by 5 1/2 inch piece of white card stock and then added some water splatter.

Once everything was dry, I glued the grey portion to the stencilled panel and then onto an A2 card base.

I stamped and coloured the kitty and mouse from the Hey There Critters Clear Stamp Set with Copic markers. I then die-cut them out with the coordinating die set.

I die-cut the phone elements and ink blended on Abandoned Coral and Saltwater Taffy for the phone receiver and dial area. I used Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers on the phone base. I used the same colours to ink-blend the 'meow' sentiment from the You Had Me At Meow Sentiment Dies. For the phone cord and behind the dial circle, I used Squeezed Lemonade. 

For the table, I used Weathered Wood for the table top and Saltwater Taffy for the table legs that I cut from the Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies.

I added white gel pen accents to the die-cut elements and critters and added them to the card using a mixture of liquid glue and foam tape. 

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment from the Let's Chat Clear Stamp Set and its' coordinating die set and added this to the card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like