Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

Baked with Love - Mini Slimline Card

 Hi everyone, I am super excited to be a part of the Time for Tea Design Team. I have been a fan of the sets for so long and it is such a dream come true to design for this amazing brand.

Today I am working with the Baked with Love Stamp and Die sets. The additional materials that I used was a mini slimline die, brick stencil and Distress Oxides for ink blending.

I first stamped out all the images and used the following Copic colors for the images:

  • Mice: C0, C1, C4, C5, C6
  • Cheese: Y11, Y13, Y15
  • Platter and bowl: BG11, BG13, BG15
  • Spatula and Whisk RV11, RV13, RV15


I then die cut the images using the coordinating dies and set them to the side. For my background, I cut out a mini slimline cardbase from cardstock. I had a brick stencil in my stash and a blended Tattered Rose, Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick.

I then stamped the two sentiments directly onto the card. To finish off the card, I assembled the images using adhesive and foam tape.



Thank you so much for joining me today with my blog post. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 to save on your next purchase in the store. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like