Pages

Thursday 7 April 2022

Rainbow Hopping Hamsters

 Well hey there, Tea Timer! It's Amanda back with this fun rainbow card I made using the Hooray Hamster stamp set!

To make this card, I die cut the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate on a piece of white cardstock.  Once cut, I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and placed it underneath my die cut piece.  Then, I blended a rainbow with Maker Forte Flamingo, Yellowstone, and Neon Lights inks.  This gives me TWO backgrounds at once!


Then, I was ready for my hamsters!  I stamped them with black ink and then colored them in with Copic markers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.
For my sentiments, I grabbed my Brighter Days Sentiment Cards and trimmed out 2 sentiments.


The next step was to attach my heart background to a white card base with liquid glue.  For my hamsters and sentiments, I propped them up with 3D foam squares and strips.





Stay tuned for a card using the extra rainbow background NEXT WEEK!  Woot woot!

Use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 
See you next week!

Xx, Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like