Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

Sweet Slimline Scene

 
Happy Friday! Today, I am sharing a fun seaside slimline scene that features the adorable Sweet Village Clear Stamp Set and Stitched Slimline Slopes Dies from Time For Tea Designs. I also used the Café Critters and their coordinating dies as I wanted these critter friends to enjoy some coffee beverages during their day at the sea. Who wouldn't want to enjoy an iced coffee in the ocean or an ice cream cone on the beach?

I used the Stitched Slimline Slope dies to trim some white cardstock. I then ink blended the inner pieces separately using Distress Oxides with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender BrushesThe colours were as follows: Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass(sky), Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn (lawn area); Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber and Rusty Hinge (sand); Salty Ocean, Prize Ribbon and Peacock Feathers (ocean). For the splatter on the different sections, I used Salty Ocean (sky), Rustic Wilderness (grass), Vintage Photo (sand) and water (ocean).

I used liquid glue to adhere the white outline to a 3.5 by 8.5-inch card base, followed by the coloured inserts. I used a small stitched die from my stash to add little waves and hills to the water and sand.


Next, I stamped and coloured the houses, critters and accessories with my Copics. Once they were die-cut, I added some white accents and glued them down to the scene.

I stamped the bird trio from the Paper Plane Pals set and die-cut them out with the coordinating dies. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Cool Critters Clear Stamp Set and die-cut it out using the coordinating die.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like