Pages

Sunday 17 April 2022

You're awesome!

 Good afternoon Teatimers 

Happy Easter to you all, I figured you'd probably seen enough Easter Cards over the past week so today I want to share this cute little spring themed card with you using the adorable Lucky Ducks stamp set.  We all know the saying about  "April showers" and these pair look like they're having a ball splashing about in the rain.

To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Ducks - BG1, BG3, BG5 

Yellow - CT1, CT3,CT4, GB5 

Red - CR11, DR4, DR5 

Brown - EB3, EB8 

Green - LG2, LG3, LG5 

Blue - TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4 

To create my background I die cut a piece of white card using the 2nd largest die from the A2 Layering Dies and covered with distress inks in Salty Ocean and Blueprint sketch. I then took the Scattered Raindrops Stencil and used the same colours to add the pattern.

I die cut clouds and grass from white card using the Landscape Edge Dies and added colour to the grass with distress inks in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.

I arranged the ducks on the pond from the Skating By Penguins set to look like they were having fun splashing around in a puddle.

I die cut the 'Friend' from the Slimline Nesting Dies set 3 times from white card and once from black to give dimension, stamping the test of the sentiment straight onto the panel.

The whole panel was matted to a black piece of card die cut using the largest die from the A2 Layering Dies and added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to size. I finished off with a few clear drops scattered across the card.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like