Pages

Thursday 14 April 2022

Ridiculously Proud of You - Rainbow Blended Background

  Well hey there, Tea Timer! It's Amanda back with the second card using the rainbow background I made in my last post.

To make this card, I die cut the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate on a piece of white cardstock.  Once cut, I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and placed it underneath my die cut piece.  Then, I blended a rainbow with Maker Forte Flamingo, Yellowstone, and Neon Lights inks.  This gives me TWO backgrounds at once!  

For my sweet pup, I used Enjoy the Little Things stamp set. I colored him with Copic markers and then die cut him with the coordinating dies. I propped him up with 3D foam squares and put him on a piece of round vellum.
For my sentiment, I grabbed my Brighter Days Sentiment Cards and trimmed out the "just so ridiculously proud of you" sentiment.
For the finishing touch, I added some rainbow colored gems!

The next step is was to attach my background to a black card base using liquid glue.
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like