Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Circle Easter Card Video Tutorial

 Hi DT Vic here today and I have a fun Easter card video tutorial. 


I wanted to make a circle card and also build up a little scene on my card. 


For my card I have used mostly dies and the only stamp I used was the greeting that said Hoppy. I love using dies and I wanted to create a card using mostly dies because we sometimes forget what dies we have and its fun to get all our dies out and make a cute card.

Products Used:
                                                  Carolling Critters Clear Stamp Set 

 Puffy Alphabet Stickers



 

In my video I will take you through each step and also show you how I made the circle card blanks with a little tip to stop them rocking from side to side. 


Don't forget you can save 10% off your purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at checkout. 

I hope you have a great Easter!!


Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like