Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2022

I blooming love you



Hi Tea Timers,

Welcome back to the blog! It's Miki here and today I have a cute scene to share with you. Since Easter is approaching fast I thought I'd bring out the bunnies from the Blooming Bunnies set.

As always, I started my card by working on the background. I took an A2 sized card front and ink blended it with the following oxides:
  • Picked Raspberry
  • Kitsch Flamingo
  • Spun Sugar
I then sprayed it with a mixture of water and perfect pearls - this gives any ink blended background such a nice sparkly finish. If there's too much water on the paper you can use a paper towel to lift it. 

Next, I used the Blooming Bunnies set to stamp the images. I started off with one of the bunnies and the flower bunch. I then made a stamp for the flowers and cut it along the bottom. I masked them off and stamped the wheelbarrow to make it look like the flowers were just spilling along the edges. I then stamped the second bunny and the flower he's holding. I fussy cut all the images and coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.

I made sure that my background was dry and stamped the sentiment towards the top in Versafine Ink. I added white embossing powder and used the WOW! heat tool to set it. I then used the Windmill Add On Die Set to cut the fence and 3 clouds from white card stock. I glued them on the panel and added the images on top with foam tape. 

I then made an A2 card base and glued the panel on top using the corner of my misti. I always glue my backgrounds using the misti because I am terrible at aligning things properly, hehe!

I hope you like today's card and I wish you a Happy Easter! Make sure to check out my Instagram to see the full process of making this card and don't forget you can get 10% off your T4T order using the code T4TMIKI10.

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like