Pages

Saturday 16 April 2022

You are so Sweet!




 Happy Saturday everyone, it’s DT member Natalie here. Have you got anything planned for the bank holiday weekend? I’m so excited to have three whole days off, it doesn’t happen very often so I’ll definitely be making the most of it 🥰 
It only seemed fitting for a sunny day to have a fun ice cream card. I used the Sundae Sweeties stamp set to create my card and combined it with the Geometric Snowflakes dies to create like an ice cream cone background. Then using the A2 stitched Hearts Cover plate die to create a blank space for my kitty so it didn’t get lost in the busy background. 
For the dripping ice cream I cut out a rectangle the same size as the background. Then using the 6 x 6 Splish Splash Stencil I lined up on the corner and drew and outline to create my shape. I didn’t want the drips to rip so I inked it up first using distress oxides and layered the confetti stencil over the top. Once that was finished I cut it out and layered it onto my card. 
I had to finish up my card with some white gelly roll stars and some sprinkles on the ice cream. 
It’s such a fun card and I love how it turned out. You can find all the products in the Time for Tea shop and get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10 ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like