Pages

Thursday 21 April 2022

Treat Yourself Cuties


Well hey there, Tea Timer! It's Amanda back with a fun Enjoy the Little Things card!

To make this bright and cheery card, I blended a piece of white A2 sized cardstock with Limoncello and Glitz inks.



 Then, I stamped out my cuties from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.  I, then, cut them with out with their coordinating dies.



Then, I adhered a white frame on top of the blended background using 3D foam tape.  I placed my stamped images and sentiments in the frames using 3D foam squares.

Here are a few more close-up photos of the finished card!
That's it for me today, friends!  I hope you loved this card!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like