Pages

Thursday 28 April 2022

Shaker Card with Hooray Hamsters

 

Hey, crafty friend! Are you ready for a shaker card today??  Me too!  
This card is super fun to make and super fun to shake!
I used a piece of A2 white cardstock and blended the background with All that Jazz ink.  Then, I used the darker Uptown ink around the edges to create some depth.  I spritzed the background with water and splattered a bit of white paint on it as well.  

I die cut my frame and placed a piece of clear acetate behind it.  Then, I added some deep foam tape around the edges.  This tape will hold my shakers inside the card.  I placed my sequins on my ink blended background, directly into the center.  Then, I placed my frame on top, being careful to avoid the sequins getting trapped under my foam tape.

I stamped my cute images from the Hooray Hamsters stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.  Then, I simply attached them to the front of the card with liquid glue and 3D foam squares.



That's it for me this week, friends!  I hope you loved this happy shaker card and it inspires you to make something fun today!

Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like