Pages

Sunday 10 April 2022

Treat Yourself

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I want to share with you this tasty card using the yummy doughnuts from the We Go Together stamp set. I thought that they would go just perfectly with the 'Treat Yourself' from the Bold Sentiments stamp set , if you can't treat yourself to something yummy on your birthday when can you? It was my birthday last week and I definitely did treat myself!😁

To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest) and cut out using the Coordinating Dies.

Doughnut  - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Pink - CR3, CR2, CR5, CR6 

Red - CR11, DR5,  DR6,  DR7 
I used the Chic Chevrons Stencil with distress inks in Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple to create the background adding texture with splatters of ink and white gouache.

I cut out the panel using the 2nd largest A2 Layering Die and matted onto black  card cut from the largest die from the set.

I added the doughnuts towards the LH side of the panel with foam pads, the 'Treat' ess stamped in back ink and die cut using the matching die, the "Yourself' was stamped directly onto the card next to the doughnuts.

I masked off the sentiment from the Pandamonium Party stamp set leaving only the 'It's your birthday' section and stamped onto a piece of white card. This was added to the card underneath the rest of the sentiment.

To finish off the cardi added a few bleck enamel dots around the image.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like