Pages

Friday 8 April 2022

3D Cafe Critter catch up

 
Hello and happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a fun pop-up card featuring the adorable Café Critters and their coordinating dies from Time For Tea Designs. I can't wait until it is warm enough to sit outside and enjoy an iced latte in the sunshine.


 I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to create the pop-up box card, I purchased the design from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop (Rectangle pop-up card camper) and adapted it to create my card. I used coloured card stock on the various box card elements and used some Distress Oxide in Lucky Clover to add some additional colour to the treetop. I also added some ink splatter to the tree for interest.

I stamped and coloured the images in the scene with my Copics. I then added some white gel pen highlights and die cut all of the elements. I absolutely love the mini croissant and coffee cups, they are beyond adorable!

For the grass, I used the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies on some green cardstock and adjusted it to fit the box card design. I assembled the scene as shown in the instructional video created by Lori.


I just love how this Cafe scene turned out!  Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like